Kinfolk The VH1 Hip Hop Honors airs tonight at 9 p.m. EST, will you all be watching? I know I will be front and center to provide you with commentary. The honorees on tonight show are Salt-N-Pepa, Queen Latifah, Lil Kim, and Missy Elliott. I love all the honorees, but I have a few questions.
1. Wasn’t Missy already honored on a previous VH1 Hip Hop Honors? Love her to pieces, but I could have sworn she was honored.
2. Who is going to be performing the tributes to the honorees? I don’t want to see Diamond and Princess from Crime Mob *side-eye* or anyone from Sisterhood of Hip Hop!
3. Why is Angie Stone bitching about not being honored? Ma’am have several seats please stick to river and lakes that you’re used to! That would R&B and knocking out teeth.
4. Why was Da Brat left out of this tribute? Legal troubles aside, Da Brat was the first female artist to go Platinum! So why is she not on the bill?
4. Why was Foxy Brown left out of this tribute? I love how people try to discount Foxy Brown’s impact on Hip Hop. Sure she may be a little crazy and unpredictable, but she deserves just as much of an honor as Lil’ Kim.
I think those are all the questions that I have currently,but I am sure when the show comes on tonight, I will have tons more.
For live commentary:
“Like” Wait…Wait…Whut!?! Face Book Page
“Follow” @waitwaitwhut on Twitter
Whut say you?
- New Music:Hostage-Maxwell
- The First Lady of the United States of America Michelle Obama Gives An Amazing Speech At The Democractic National Convention[VIDEO]